Monday 7 April 2008

A Is For



Angelique (my first true love)
Antoinette (my niece Toni)
Anders (my nephew)
Annette (my niece)
Alexandra (my niece Alex)

Apple (keeps the doctor away)
Aardvark (earth pig)
Actor (many people in a public situation)
Adventure (a way to look at life)
Angel (goodness – see my first true love)

Aberdeen (city in Scotland where my Mom is from)
Alberta (where my brother Gerry lives)
Antarctica (icy continent being affected by global warming)
Australia (continent where my niece Natasha lives)
Amsterdam (Nadalene and Liz went to the Anne Frank house)

April (Nathan’s birthday)
Autumn (my great-niece’s name and my favourite season)
August (my niece Daisy’s birthday)
a.m. (morning when I prefer all my doctor appointments)
Afternoon (the wonderful time family comes home)

Afraid (scared or frightened, the what-ifs)
Ajar (slightly less closed, giving you a peek)
Angry (mad at people my age who get to live while I don’t)
Around (family near or close to me)
Awake (look, listen, and speak up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admiration (for my beautiful friend Renee)

Anonymous said...

A is for Astonishing
A is for Amazing
A is for Amiring

A IS FOR ANGEL JUST LIKE YOU
lOVE & ADMIRE YOU